1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1/3 cups sugar and press evenly across bottom of a inch springform pan.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes; remove from oven and let cool.
1. Set a kettle of water to boil.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium until fluffy, scraping down side of bowl.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
4. Beat in lemon zest and juice, and salt.
5. Beat in eggs, one at a time, scraping down side of bowl after each addition.
6. Beat in sour cream.
9. Wrap bottom half of pan in foil. Pour in filling; place in a roasting pan.
10. Pour in boiling water to come halfway up side of Springform.
11. Bake until just set in center, about 45 minutes.
12. Remove pan from water; let cool 20 minutes.
13. Run a paring knife around edge; let cool completely.